You can only eat one for the rest of your life...which is it?

Which are you eating until you die?

• Total voters

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
Tacos 4eva...
Beef tacos, steak tacos, chicken, tacos, al pastor tacos, lengua tacos, cecina tacos, pork carnitas tacos, barbacoa tacos, tripas tacos

Don’t forget brisket tacos

mOPRRhC.jpg

Btw Deezle I make my crunchy taco shells out of cheddar cheese. Next level tacos.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I mean define a taco.....

It's got a base, a vehicle, tortilla, which can also be crust, of a pizza, it's got fillings... Or toppings when it's not folded...

Soo tacos unfolded are kinda like pizzas.... And pizzas when folded are kinda like..... Tacos

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
Not hard to put the remainder of the meat in the fridge and take a few seconds to heat it up in the morning, you don't make the taco until you're ready to eat it. No such thing as a cold taco unless you've got some real issues planning.

I hate meal prep. If Im making something simple I like to just pour all the ingredients in my mouth at once.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Not hard to put the remainder of the meat in the fridge and take a few seconds to heat it up in the morning, you don't make the taco until you're ready to eat it. No such thing as a cold taco unless you've got some real issues planning.

What about take out?

You cannot reheat lettuce.... Lettuce is on tacos, therefore tacos cannot be re heated, nor eaten cold

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
If I get take out, I'm mowing all that down right then and there. Nothing is ever left for the morning. Burritos maybe but then I don't get rabbit food on them so reheating is no issue. But burritos weren't an option. Would take burritos over both.

EDIT: Plus, cold pizza is just nasty IMO. Morning pizza gets properly reheated in my house.

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area
If I get take out, I'm mowing all that down right then and there. Nothing is ever left for the morning. Burritos maybe but then I don't get rabbit food on them so reheating is no issue. But burritos weren't an option. Would take burritos over both.

EDIT: Plus, cold pizza is just nasty IMO. Morning pizza gets properly reheated in my house.

We used to eat frozen left over pizza all the time as little kids.
We were starving, so we gnawed on it the best we could when my POS mother was out screwing or doing drugs.

My grandfather owned a pizza place and gave us the crank orders all the time.
Don't forget, no microwaves or toaster ovens in those days, we couldn't use the stove, so that means frozen or starve to death.

Thread Info