You all watching the weather?

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
If I posted what I've accomplished in almost 6 hours worth of work since 6am this morning, it would be so sad

Got up to help my mom get the yukon xl out... 6am and it was rediculous outside, snowblower just managed to get enough out of the way down to the street, just wide enough for the truck to fit... that took 1.5 hours.. went in for a nap... until noon the best that could be done was REDO the damn driveway halfway up that had gotten about 10 inches since it was already cleared this morning

probably gotta do 3-4 more hours of work so I can actually get my beater out from the end of the driveway so I can drive tmmrw

went to the gas station, just got back and literally NOTHING is open... 24 hour mcdonalds isnt even open... just the shell, walgreens and jewel in ALL of danada

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
got all the snow-blowing and shoveling done early...
ended up taking my bros Xterra out around town for shits and giggles.
On all of our neighborhood roads, there is a 2-3 ft median of just snow..guess the plows just wanted to run down each side of the road once for now :rofl:
There is a big plow truck stuck down the road in the parking-lot entrance of CVS.
Saw a couple smaller cars stuck in the middle of the road, people shoveling/snowblowing their way to the main road.
Everyone outside was just giving me 'wtf' looks as I drove around :rofl: There was nobody else on the road

Vogz

Moist Ass Bitch
Jul 4, 2006
Batavia, IL
Went to pick a buddy of mine up for work today and @ 1pm they still hadn't plowed his street AT ALL.

There was 3ft drifted in some spots. I had to stop about 100ft from his house because it was all the way up to the doors on the RDX.

IMAG0010.jpg

E

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
State of Confusion
Real Name
E
I am finally at home. Would have thought that the Association would have plowed the parking lot but they didn't and i made it home to find a huge pile of snow dumped on my parking space from the ones on either side.

Big Thanks to Panda for coming by with his snow blower and helping me out or else it would have taken me forever by myself

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info