You all watching the weather?

MACH OH 1

Formerly DaGerdMan
Mar 22, 2009
Roselle IL
I just got back from Italian Pizza Kitchen. Figured i'd pick up a pizza to have tomorrow. It was fun trying to get out of that parking lot. I had to park on a slope so it took a few minutes to back out. Still getting used to this rear wheel drive stuff. There was a hummer next to me and i was hoping i didn't have to have him pull me out...haha. Reason i quoted DaGerdMan is because he probably knows the place and their crappy parking lot.

I do know that shitty lot. I'll take the truck there when i go because my cars will bottom out on one of there million pot holes and random big ass bumps of blacktop.

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
I left work 1.5 hours early and made it home in one piece. Visibility was shitty some times but other then that the GXP did fine. BTW I dont have snow tires:hsughlol:

also the snow is drifting right in front of the garage door lol. Thats gonna be a bitch to shovel out tomorrow

machausta

Slow VW driver
Sep 18, 2009
Eastern Tennessee
conserve_fuel_ride_a_tauntaun_to_work_tshirt-p2353572558895271083mto_400.jpg

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
i left elk grove village @ 215 and didnt get home til 405 ( pingree grove )

my garage has nothing, the guy across the way had a 4ft drift already....he just plowed his mustang through it. people in townhomes are lazy. shovel it to make it easier on yourself

I'm the only other guy that shovels my own driveway in my complex. I can't stand driving over snow/ice on the driveway. My neighbor never thanks me for shoveling the walk...I should probably just pile it up in front of his door.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
My work has just done something that has never been done.

Close.

:rofl:

Its already bad up here in Mundelein. I woke up early to go to the wake and then work, but my car already has at least 8 inches of snow due to winds and such. Plowing in unincorperated is a joke. Im gonna start the trek down and see what happens.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info