Paramount Yellowstone

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Was thinking about this while shoveling… everyone is giving Jimmy shit about his cowboy skills, like riding. Why doesn’t he throw down that buckle trophy he won for the riding competition? The one that the druggies took as “extra” payment, which Jimmy grabbed back when Rip and the guys blew up the trailer as retribution? The same thing he went to do again when he broke his back?

Did that like not happen now?

Reactions: Dan00Hawk

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I'm still episodes behind for this season. I debating if they're even worth watching before viewing the season finale that's on tonight.
I Have No Idea Shrug GIF

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Im watching ep 9 of mayor of kingstown right now, but will watch yellowstone finale tonight

Even before the opening credits of MOK i was already like

QYyA.gif

The finale for this show is next week. Actually going to be sad about that. Been such a great season.
And now I know what I'm about to watch.

• YAHOO, MOTHERFUCKER!
Reactions: IDAFC21

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Theres only been 3 episodes. Get on it man. Well, I think the 4th one is tonight? But it wasn't there yet when I just checked about 20 minutes ago
I'm only last week behind. Been too busy punishing myself watching MasterChef.

I'll at least watch the finale tomorrow and probably catch up on 1883 next weekend.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Ok, yeah this was actually a pretty good episode, save for maybe one thing. But christ, nothin like waiting until the last minute.

I kinda feel like Jimmy got the most satisfying conclusion of this whole season, maybe even the whole series thus far :LOL: And at least the characters finally fucking questioned WHY the skank barrel racers were still there after they'd been fired.

At least there were no more 1883 cutaways, and at least Walker didnt fucking sing. Here's to hoping we can finally move forward next season.

Beth's gotta deal w/ that fuckin troll ex-boss of hers. She told her dad she would eliminate everything that threatened him, and that hag threatened the shit out of her fathers land. Can't wait to see how beth deals w/ her.

Reactions: cap42 and FESTER665

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Ok, yeah this was actually a pretty good episode, save for maybe one thing. But christ, nothin like waiting until the last minute.

I kinda feel like Jimmy got the most satisfying conclusion of this whole season, maybe even the whole series thus far :LOL: And at least the characters finally fucking questioned WHY the skank barrel racers were still there after they'd been fired.

At least there were no more 1883 cutaways, and at least Walker didnt fucking sing. Here's to hoping we can finally move forward next season.

Beth's gotta deal w/ that fuckin troll ex-boss of hers. She told her dad she would eliminate everything that threatened him, and that hag threatened the shit out of her fathers land. Can't wait to see how beth deals w/ her.
Yeah the corporate grandma doesn't know how the yellowstone solves problems lol, that wasn't a great move on her part. Then again there was literally no reason for her to hire beth in the first place, really not sure what she expected.

Reactions: IDAFC21

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Just finished it up. I enjoyed it.

Jimmy's story arc probably ended up being the best part of this season. I know that some of you didn't like the crossover with the 6666's stuff but it has me looking forward to that show even more now. Overall, I'm happy with how they wrapped it up, maybe next season will be a bit more par for the course as far as corporate fights go as they teed that up with Beth and Market Equities (since we've all but forgotten that people are trying to take their land).

Jaime being "owned" by Beth might come in handy when it comes down to her facing any sort of legal repercussions with Market Equities.

Maybe I was half ass paying attention but what was the resolution with Kasey? He saw the "end of us" but I guess we'll have to wait to see if that was the end of the Duttons, the end of him and Monica, etc??? Not as much of a cliffhanger as S3 but still a lot of questions with plenty of opportunity to make a great season.

Reactions: FESTER665

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Just finished it up. I enjoyed it.

Maybe I was half ass paying attention but what was the resolution with Kasey? He saw the "end of us" but I guess we'll have to wait to see if that was the end of the Duttons, the end of him and Monica, etc??? Not as much of a cliffhanger as S3 but still a lot of questions with plenty of opportunity to make a great season.

Is that what he said? I watched that part twice and I thought he said "the universe" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Thats the only part I didn't like about the finale.......that whole thing kinda went nowhere. Guess it was just supposed to be more set up for next season...

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Two things...

One, how do you do the new spoiler tag?

Two, and I don't really think its spoiler tag worthy... Did Kasey just stop being the fucking Livestock Commissioner? Like the season starts with him and the office and now he's off in the mountains fucking loaded with peyote or some shit.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Two things...

One, how do you do the new spoiler tag?

Two, and I don't really think its spoiler tag worthy... Did Kasey just stop being the fucking Livestock Commissioner? Like the season starts with him and the office and now he's off in the mountains fucking loaded with peyote or some shit.

3 dots, inline spoiler

1641245371025.png

Reactions: Outlaw
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info