TV Yellowstone [Paramount Network]

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Just finished up ep 4. Will have S3 done by this weekend. god.....when they find those bikers in their field. Its so fucking great.

Its like in Bronx Tale, when Chazz Palminteri locks the bikers in the bar, and they realize they've just fucked up big time, and he says "now yous cant leave." So great. That HAD to be the inspiration for that.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Im going to be out of town for the premeire this weekend. Going to avoid anything remotely close to discussing this shit so I dont end up getting spoilers.

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
Will this still be available for purchase on Prime or is paramount+ going to be a bunch of a-holes and only allow it on their platform?

EVERY STUDIO DOESN'T NEED THEIR OWN STREAMING SERVICE ya dickheads

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Just finished up ep 8. Will save 9 and 10 for saturday night.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
And theres 9 and 10 done. Oh my god I AM READY.

Also, I never realized from the first ep of season 3 where John tells Tate about his nightmare

Where he's driving down the road, and sees some people that need help, so he pulls over, but they dont want help................thats exactly what happens in the finale 😲😲

This show is so fucking great.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I will not be able to watch until tomorrow...and that might be the same for alot of people. Feel free to discuss tonight's premiere but PLEASE use the spoiler tag. The spoiler button if the little flag icon in the editor.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
I like this show too much to deal with Paramont’s long commercial breaks.

Purchased Season 4 on Amazon Prime

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Ah, looks like next day or within 24 hours. I'll just download in the morning and hope it doesn't get spoiled before tomo night.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I'll give paramount a chance mostly because I just really wanna watch it tonight, but if the quality is shit I'll probably join the streaming crowd. This show is too beautiful to be ruined by shitty satellite broadcasts.

ZXMustang

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Will this still be available for purchase on Prime or is paramount+ going to be a bunch of a-holes and only allow it on their platform?

EVERY STUDIO DOESN'T NEED THEIR OWN STREAMING SERVICE ya dickheads
Just watch it here. This is the site I use to watch all new movies and shows.

1636335352836.png

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Forgot this was such a long premiere. Definitely won't watch till tomorrow.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Literally watched it on a free 24 hour pass on par amounts website on my tablet.

I’ll definitely be watching it again when I get back home…..

Same as everyone else, damn have I missed this show!

IceCreamAssassin

Drive Safe, Don’t Rape
Donating Member
Reaction score
It was good to watch again, first 30 minutes or so was pretty solid. Then it slowed way down and I really feel like they skipped so much shit. I love this show but felt like they could have done more with the 2 hours.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
It was good to watch again, first 30 minutes or so was pretty solid. Then it slowed way down and I really feel like they skipped so much shit. I love this show but felt like they could have done more with the 2 hours.
Huh? The show was building the character plots for rest of the season. Did you not watch the season preview at the end of the 2 hours? You will find out a lot of stuff further down the road.

N20GT

Plz place 3,000 kudos here. kthx
Reaction score
I watched about 90 mins of the two hours but it was almost midnight so I had to get to bed. Super excited to watch the rest tonight

Was awesome to see them get Rourke, never could stand that guy. Aaaand that full auto shootout scene in the beginning is prob the best one I've ever seen in a TV show

IceCreamAssassin

Drive Safe, Don’t Rape
Donating Member
Reaction score
Huh? The show was building the character plots for rest of the season. Did you not watch the season preview at the end of the 2 hours? You will find out a lot of stuff further down the road.
I did not, I usually don’t watch the “this season on ….” Shit. Hopefully they do shed a light on stuff because they sure left a lot of questions. And I really don’t think it was even necessary.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom