yellow 04 at BP

black35thGT

Reaction score
im guessing it was an 04 (chrome wheels) filling up at the BP on 111th and pulaski around 1045 pm.

OP
black35thGT

black35thGT

Reaction score
02RedL said:
Im guilty!
car looked awesome. i was in my buddy's eclipse (his DD) since i need to replace my front pads and have been waiting for them to arrive. did i see a set of cross drilled brembos up front?

02RedL

Thanx alot! Yes, actually they are the Baer cross drilled and slotted, with the 10th anny calipers, front and back.

Since 1964

Reaction score
Did I see this same car trying like hell but failing miserabley at sounding quiet going south bound on LaGrange road Saturday around 10:30-11am?

The yellow Cobra I saw, had the crome wheels, slotted rotors, red calipers front and back, with a crome plate frame that said 04 Cobra, and the word Cobra filled in with either black or mirrored stuff. I thought the car was beutifull, but a little loud. That guy was pulling away as easily as any other car and yet with my window down behind him he was bloaing my ears off by 2500RPMs. great sound but the cops would know every time ya hit it.

So that's 02RedL.

Nice car, real nice car.

02RedL

Guilty as charged! Ya it is a little loud, but bein a Fireman in Chicago helps me out of alot BS! Mac o/r Pro-Chamber, and Mac 3" makes for quite a sound! Thanx for the props! :biggthump

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom