• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

WTB

GTPPWR

Reaction score
105lbs valve springs/LS1 valve springs
Grilles (VT GTP hasnt pmed back)
install kit for LS1 tb
ILGPC intercooler fittings

Help installing cam!!! will pay, buy beer, party anything!!

burtgtp1973

Reaction score
i asked about a group buy from VT and here is his reply via email ...

Robb,

Absolutely, I’d definitely be in to a group buy deal. I will offer the grills shipped for 55 if you can get 5 orders, 50 if you can get ten orders. I will offer them for 45 if you can get 20 orders.

Let me know!

-Lu

iam in the market as well ... but the only thing is it would'nt be very practical for me to get the grills due to the fact that i live so far away from everyone .. so if anyone else is interested post up and iam sure we can work something out .

F

fastcash

make the grilles out or home depot gutter gaurd. $1 a foot, looks exactly the same...

gtpkid2004

Reaction score
Ok...gutter guard isn't hthe same...i like the VT grills cause you notice them....they pop out at you...i'd definaly be down for that....but i need to get some customized for my ws6 hood...:(

Tom

GTPPWR

Reaction score
ok..

I need the front license plate cover....Black. Please does anyone have one just laying around? 50 in your pocket to the first person that sells me theirs. I need a black one.

then I also need 105lbs springs

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom