WTB: Expedition

dlaude6

Regular
Mar 27, 2009
New Lenox, IL
I know it's a bit of a long shot (and missed one pop-up on the FS section a few weeks ago, D'OH!), but I'm looking for an Expedition. Must have 4x4, and third row is a huge preference. Would like to spend around $2500, but would spend a little more for a solid truck. I've been scouring craigslist, cars.com, autotrader.com, and ebay.com so no need to link any from those sites here (unless it's yours and your TCG price is lower than the public price listed on the ad). But if you know of other good used car sites to search feel free to let me know here or via PM.

dlaude6

Regular
Mar 27, 2009
New Lenox, IL
I can tell you that the truck has literally sat more than it has been driven. He used it in the winter and occasionally to pull his jet ski in the summer. If you can get the electrical worked out, its a great running truck. Good luck either way.

Okay thanks. Doesn't sound like the electrical is a HUGE issue, so I'm definitely keeping this one in mind. I like the bigger tires, with those it almost reminds me of my black excursion (which I miss very much lol).

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Neighbor has one, it's a 96 or 97, 4X4 body looks good except the front bumper is banged in in the middle. I think she said ~170K, it's an Eddie Bauer (sp) too so it should be pretty loaded. She said she wants 2K for it. I can PM you her # if you're interested but she already had it up on CL she said. It's the sorta maroonish color.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• dlaude6
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list