Wisdom teeth yanked

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Took a little nap and DAMN I'm in alot of pain now. That Vicodin needs to start working ASAP

Your's sounds rougher than mine was.

Mine was pretty uneventful and not too invasive. My jaw definitely did hurt, but only if talked. The hardest thing I had to deal with was all of the blood and discharge as the sockets head.

It was sooooo hard to avoid swallowing the crap that built up and made you want to hock a lugie. But I was warned that making any negative pressure in the mouth could cause the capillaries to rupture and bleed heavily.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Also while it's healing it doesn't matter how much you brush your teeth, it always seems like you have horrid breath, not like bad breath smell but like rotting flesh smell

If you can avoid Dry Socket that keeps most of the bad smell down.

I can't remember if the Dentist told me it was okay to use mouthwash or if it was not okay. And I can't remember if I did use any.

snakebyte

Addict
Oct 30, 2011
ATX
Also while it's healing it doesn't matter how much you brush your teeth, it always seems like you have horrid breath, not like bad breath smell but like rotting flesh smell

The rotting foul smell is usually a cause by dry sockets. I saw you state you didnt get any though which is weird. The regular open wound should not leave a bad smell.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info