Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Papa John's

Votes: 16 40.0%

• Total voters

Atomicles

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Schaumburg
Seriously folks. Just search for threads with the title pizza and you'll find like 4 pages and like 7 of them are "What's your favorite pizza?" If you want to discuss in general, find one of them and post there. I'm just trying to keep this one on topic and deal with the taste of these 4 brands only in this thread.

Yea, it's battle of the cheap pizza brands. God you fucks don't read/pay attention/listen ....

We ALL would rather our local go to place, this is simply a poll of the cheapo chain places...

If you read some of those other threads mentioned above, there are people in there saying they like some of these brands.

As I said in the original post, "I know, based off of other pizza threads, that a lot of you prefer a local place to these chains."

Reactions: DEEZUZ

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
I'm not so sure people have recently had LC's... Their extra most bestsest when you get it ACTUALLY hot n fresh is fucking UNBEATABLE at the price point, hands down.

Those of you saying PJ is even edible pizza... :io:

LC is so much better than lets oversauce the fuck out of the pizza dominos.

Domino's used to be my go to right as they changed their ingredients up - $14 for two mediums delivered to my door? Sure! Then LC upped their game and there's no contest now.

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
It's been many years since I've had PJ's but every time I had them, the only thing that came out of it was: how delicious the garlic dipping sauce was, and how I pissed an uncontrollable amount out of my ass (which is very unusual for me). And if I'm judging a pizza place by how something that is not pizza is, that should say something :rofl:

Atomicles

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Schaumburg
I was raised on weekly visits to Pizza Hut and occasional ordering from Domino's. That turned in to a lot more Domino's when my local Pizza Hut shut down. I didn't eat Papa John's until I was 18 and my friend ordered it for a party. It blew my mind. I'd mix it up between Domino's and Papa John's after that. And then Domino's changed their recipe and it became crap, so I was a Papa John's guy. Then Little Caesar's went and built a store right near my work, so I ate that most every week. It's good; great when fresh. But I'm still a Papa John's guy.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
In order.

1. Little Caesars (Deep! Deep!)
2. Papa John's (Hand Tossed)
3. Dominos (Hand Tossed)
1000. Pizza Hut.

mrvjjbpi2p541.jpeg

Thread Info