Who else hates fall

Spectragod

Addict
Oct 13, 2010
Dayton Ohio
I mean i'm glad it's at least warm, but pitch black by 7:30PM is upsetting AF

We're losing 2 minutes and 47 seconds of daylight every day, or an hour of daylight over the next 22 days

Drives me nuts

Got plenty of light(s), 0 fucks given

d9a5da41c0084edd3000df4ecbee0f31.jpg

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
I like legit fall. When I lived in Alaska, it went by pretty quick so I didn't get to enjoy it that much since we usually had our first snow by Halloween.

Here in Arizona, its a different story. I'm looking forward to the cooler temps for the next 6-7 months.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I like legit fall. When I lived in Alaska, it went by pretty quick so I didn't get to enjoy it that much since we usually had our first snow by Halloween.

Here in Arizona, its a different story. I'm looking forward to the cooler temps for the next 6-7 months.
Was going to say, what's Fall? In AZ we had Summer and Spring. I'm guessing Houston is similar.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Fall lovers, embrace this cold, grey, windy, rainy bullshit.

Looking at the original post...less than 2 months ago I was complaining about 7:30pm sunsets...zomg I'd kill to have that again now lol.

[MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] it's not contemplative...you've spent the last 2 weeks stuck inside playing video games who are you foolin' :)

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
The rain the past couple days has sucked, but as a whole, the temps have been ideal. Get to break out my Marty McFly down vest and relax. Saturday was great for tailgating; grilling, tons of beer, and the sun kept everything comfortable. Going into the game sucked, when it started to rain though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info