Where to take old vanity for recycle

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
So I swapped the vanity we had in the garage and went to take the old one to Restore to donate. They refused it since it has water damage on part of it. So now it’s loaded in the SUV and I’m trying to find a place to just get rid of it. Any suggestions?
West side of Chgo at 5am, pull in an alley, pop the hatch dump it and leave. I've done it 100's of times over the years

Or 5th and Cicero. Get a blow job at the same time. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone. I’ll even meet you to make sure your safe

IMG_2902.jpeg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Worst case cut it up, put it in the trash can. Don't leave stuff on the road I hope Shawn is joking.
Im actually not. You ever hear "you can take someone out the hood, but you can never take the hood out of someone"
Well thats me. I've dumped full kitchen and bathroom remodels, computer equipment and everything else you can think of. The city comes and picks it up or they have guys doing SWAP clean it up. Believe me, I'm not the only one, I've seen contractors dump full loads from a dump truck over there. Guys dump truck loads of tires. Look in the picture I posted, I guarantee you someone dumped that shit there

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I know the city for sure takes anything. When living with my in laws they threw EVERYTHING in the back and it would be taken. Half the time scrappers would be out there like little rats loading up their trucks before the garbage guys took it.

I’m just gonna break the stuff down for now and see what I can fit in the garbage can tonight. Worse case it takes a couple weeks. The sink top is what is going to be the big pita unless I pay the groot fee to just grab it.

Reactions: LikeABauce302

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
So I swapped the vanity we had in the garage and went to take the old one to Restore to donate. They refused it since it has water damage on part of it. So now it’s loaded in the SUV and I’m trying to find a place to just get rid of it. Any suggestions?
I'm probably not close to you, but the burn pit is always open! It makes for some cool pictures sometimes ?

PXL_20230713_221058155.jpg

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Ill look into it. Thanks for the heads up!

From Streamwood website

Residents will be provided curbside collection of one bulk item, under 50 lbs, on a weekly basis which can be safely collected by one Groot collector at no charge. Items exceeding 50 lbs in weight will be charged an additional fee. Please contact Groot at (847) 429-7370 for details.

Thread Info