• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Where are some good body shops???

stixx

Reaction score
Anyone know of any excellent body shops in the area (no, not strip clubs, auto body shops ;) ). Lookinf for a place that can actually match a paint color.

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Yes, Stalevar autobody in Arlington Heights. Prices are insanely cheap and the quality of work is very high. They painted and repaired both of my bumpers after an accident and you can't tell they were ever touched. Generally, you're looking at about $150.00 for a bumper to repair and repaint it.

1BADGTP

Reaction score
Bump and Grind over in Homer Glen (Orland Park) is a awsome place to go they have do great work!! Dont know were you are at but if close to here its a must. ;)

dole21

Reaction score
Originally posted by Mike K@Aug 10 2004, 12:30 PM
Generally, you're looking at about $150.00 for a bumper to repair and repaint it.
$150....wow

got a phone number?

everyone around me wants triple that.

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
I don't, but I'll stop by there tomorrow and get his number. He's done work on a couple of my cars and I've never been dissapointed. He also takes the time to explain how long it will take to cure, and what you can and can't do while waiting for that to happen.

He does a lot of custom work too.

cpk71

Reaction score
I work part time at a shop in des plaines if thats close to you.Its called autokraft
1-708-375-1800.I do most of the painting.Owners name is john,he's one of my good friends also. Anybody else need work done give us a call. thanks Chris

MrT

Reaction score
Originally posted by dole21+Aug 10 2004, 11:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dole21 @ Aug 10 2004, 11:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mike K@Aug 10 2004, 12:30 PM
Generally, you're looking at about $150.00 for a bumper to repair and repaint it.
$150....wow

got a phone number?

everyone around me wants triple that. [/b][/quote]
agreed......you generally get what you pay for. i can spot a bad paint job from a mile away :ph34r:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom