• 🚨 TCG is experiencing a case of the Sundays. Working on a getting things running faster again. - Mook

whats your secret

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I eat a 5lbs bag of frozen chicken tits every week and have to make them tolerable to reheat without drying out. Like i said earlier, i beat my meat. Get it all a uniform thickness so none of it is over or undercooked. Best thing in the world is brining it to make it nice and moist.I toss a few tablespoons of salt in the bottom of a big ass stainless mixing bowl and fill it half way with hot water to dissolve the salt, add 4ish frozen chicken tits, cover with plastic and put it in the fridge before i leave to work. It really holds the moisture in the chicken after cooking. If I buy fresh chicken, 30-60min is enough time sitting in the brine. I've also found the perfect time and temp combo in my particular oven to get it just right. 350 for exactly 32min gets the internal temp 158-160* every time.

Other than that, no "tricks".

I got some Flavor God seasonings for xmas, and they're amazing. WELL worth the cost.
External Applicants | Argonne National Laboratory

81X1sJcAqJL._SL1500_.jpg

The Everything Garlic, is to die for.

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
I eat a 5lbs bag of frozen chicken tits every week and have to make them tolerable to reheat without drying out. Like i said earlier, i beat my meat. Get it all a uniform thickness so none of it is over or undercooked. Best thing in the world is brining it to make it nice and moist.I toss a few tablespoons of salt in the bottom of a big ass stainless mixing bowl and fill it half way with hot water to dissolve the salt, add 4ish frozen chicken tits, cover with plastic and put it in the fridge before i leave to work. It really holds the moisture in the chicken after cooking. If I buy fresh chicken, 30-60min is enough time sitting in the brine. I've also found the perfect time and temp combo in my particular oven to get it just right. 350 for exactly 32min gets the internal temp 158-160* every time.

Other than that, no "tricks".

I got some Flavor God seasonings for xmas, and they're amazing. WELL worth the cost.

The Everything Garlic, is to die for.

Since I'm back to eating right, we almost exclusively eat chicken...how thick are your breasts (giggity) when you bake them like that?

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Since I'm back to eating right, we almost exclusively eat chicken...how thick are your breasts (giggity) when you bake them like that?

they end up about a finger, finger and a half thick. Just make sure you don't have one massive chicken breast and all the other ones are avg size.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info