What Song(s) Get You Pumped?

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
That was a blast. The Bulls in the 90s

The 80s too with MJ tearing it up.

My Daughter is in to basketball, so I had to take a step down mammory lane and showed her videos of MJ and living through that. I showed her those intros on YouTube and to this day, it just brings the house down. The videos are awesome, but just doesn't do it justice as sitting there in the Stadium and then the UC when those lights went down...

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Speaking of old rock, this is an interesting version of Stairway to Heaven. Brings out the feels.

Most overplayed song ever. So great but played almost every hour on radio stations in the '70s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CznVWQTf04E

I like watching Flash Mobs. It cool the way the song layers up. Not all songs work well that way, but Stairway to Heaven is definitely one of them.

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area

Obviously, since I'm 29 I had to hear most of mine 2nd hand.
That being said, other than Tool, I rarely listen to anything not from the 50's, 60's & 70's.
Every one of these threads, I've never heard of 1/2 of what you guys post!!
I've heard of some, but have never heard any of their songs.

I've really been screwed lately because my new truck can't get 87.7 to lock in :(
and my bucket truck radio doesn't even show it. :(
So without the Loop, I have to listen to 97.1 only.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
My Daughter is in to basketball, so I had to take a step down mammory lane and showed her videos of MJ and living through that. I showed her those intros on YouTube and to this day, it just brings the house down. The videos are awesome, but just doesn't do it justice as sitting there in the Stadium and then the UC when those lights went down...

That’s great, man!

I love the old videos of MJ and his Bulls at the old Chicago Stadium. More than the UC.

And the Boston Garden, Madison Square garden.

I think the Lakers stadium. Was the Forum? The Bulls won their first one there.

The good old days :bigthumb:

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn

CMNTMXR57

TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
That’s great, man!

I love the old videos of MJ and his Bulls at the old Chicago Stadium. More than the UC.

And the Boston Garden, Madison Square garden.

I think the Lakers stadium. Was the Forum? The Bulls won their first one there.

The good old days :bigthumb:

Yup, the Forum in Inglewood. I think the technical name during that time frame was "Great Western Forum" as that bank bought the naming rights.

MrDragster1970

TCG Elite Member
Dec 18, 2011
RT 66 area
87.7 is tough to get because it is technically a low powered TV signal off the top of the 'cock. It has a terrible signal.

What pissed me off was the old stock radios picked it up fine.
When I bought all new stereo's that had bluetooth for 3 of my trucks, none of them get it :(
I even switched models after the 1st truck, thinking it was just the new stereo :(

There is a good station down southwest, but you can't get it up in the city when working.
IIRC it's 100 point something??

CMNTMXR57

TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
What pissed me off was the old stock radios picked it up fine.
When I bought all new stereo's that had bluetooth for 3 of my trucks, none of them get it :(
I even switched models after the 1st truck, thinking it was just the new stereo :(

There is a good station down southwest, but you can't get it up in the city when working.
IIRC it's 100 point something??

Well, enjoy 87.7 while you can. Unless the FCC extends the grace period on running LP's, right now mid-2021 is the expiration.

That is Q-rock 100.7, WRXQ out of coal city (Joliet area coverage).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info