Dec 18, 2010
giphy.gif

Reactions: crooks

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Just did it's buddy the black one on the Astro. The wire broke at the connector.

Had that happen on my old TPI car. Terrible fucking design. The wires get pinched and then they break. Leaving you stranded.

Was out working on a coil bracket. Wire broke in the same fucking spot. What a piece of shit. The plus side is the bracket's done I just need to paint it. Even got the dog house back on the engine amazingly!

The big bitch is that it started snowing. I was actually making progress until that happened.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
We spent probably 1/4-1/3 million dollars on a backup system and my boss has no fucking clue about how this thing works. I would have thought that he would understand it a bit better considering the money we spent on this fucking thing. I'm not going to say I have a perfect understanding of this thing but I can certainly be dangerous and get shit implemented.

That's bad because I REALLY REALLY want my fucking storage back that I'm using for dumps of various databases etc.

This is gonna be another year of success despite him.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Reactions: Yaj Yak
Woke up early this morning to the sound of one of my dogs struggling to stand, after helping him from his bed, saw his hind legs would not support him and he kept falling to his right. Emergency vet says it’s Vestibular Disease. Will need to be closely monitored and supervised for the next week to asses level of problem.

17379266-3D07-48EE-B68B-196E962E4A7D.jpeg

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Well, not that I didn't see this as a possibility.

No raises this year at all. And I was supposed to get a huge one this year.
And I got fucked out of my promotion for second year in a row. No merit increase either. I'm sure the VIPs got increases and the tribe are still making millions.

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
It flat out amazes me at the hoarding going on. All these idiots are spending god knows how much money stocking up for the end of the world and most of them are wasting money on perishables thy can't eat before they rot.

Then you got the idiots who just bought a lifetime supply of pain reliever.

Yeah I was tempted to buy the pm stuff but I didn't want the kiddo passing out at noon and getting the sleep schedule all jazzed up.

I need to check the expiration date on that thing.

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
I don't have any problems going to the store. Went to Jewel yesterday and grabbed everything on my list for jewel. Then went to Walmart and grabbed everything on my list there. Even the water I drink.

This was my first run in with the hoarding stupidity so I guess I'm lucky.

I picked up some chicken, breakfast sausage, ground beef, and shrimp the other day that was in the sales flyer and the store had plenty.

About the only thing lower than normal seemed to be bread.

Reactions: importcrew

Thread Info