💬 OT ðŸ¤¬ what made you say FUCK today?

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
This was my first run in with the hoarding stupidity so I guess I'm lucky.

I picked up some chicken, breakfast sausage, ground beef, and shrimp the other day that was in the sales flyer and the store had plenty.

About the only thing lower than normal seemed to be bread.
Yea, there were some stuff limited on the shelf, but seemed they were getting around to filling it up. They were stocking up the eggs as I was walking around but I ultimately bought the eggs at Walmart. I even got to park up front the last few times I've ran to the grocery stores. Only downfall with this is that I can't do the home delivery in a timely manner like my wife and I normally do. But jewel isn't far from me so I go in and grab what I need when I need it.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Fuck. That's sexy back splash
20200328_191418.jpg
20200328_191410.jpg

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Never use debit, it is one of the simplest methods of transactions to steal data. If your debit card has a Visa or Mastercard logo on it, use it as a credit card, so no PIN is necessary. Plus, use chip if available instead of swiping. Every place was supposed to have chip readers like 2-3 years ago, if not longer. If your information is stolen via swiping the business can be fined a staggering sum, like $100,000 per offense.

GTvert90

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 10, 2016
Machesney Park
Real Name
Phil
Never use debit, it is one of the simplest methods of transactions to steal data. If your debit card has a Visa or Mastercard logo on it, use it as a credit card, so no PIN is necessary. Plus, use chip if available instead of swiping. Every place was supposed to have chip readers like 2-3 years ago, if not longer. If your information is stolen via swiping the business can be fined a staggering sum, like $100,000 per offense.
Looks like it was through Google Pay. I use contactless on my phone a lot.. not anymore

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
So, I made one of those Campbell's Chunky soup cups in the microwave... Sirloin Burger.

Out of this fucking thing, there have been 5 pieces of meat....
Sounds like the old Dinty Moore beef stew. All potatoes and carrots and like 4-5 chunks of meat, which actually was decent. They changed the formula and now you get 2-3x the chunks of meat but they taste terrible. (n)

Reactions: CMNTMXR57

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
That's what I did with some mix soup my Wife found. I actually cooked it up a week ago. It's where you boil the water, add contents of the bag in (that includes all the flavoring poweder, dry froze potato's etc...) I then added about a 1/4 of a full size brick of velveeta to add creaminess and some more flavor.

Anyway, ate about half that night then did exactly what you mentioned above and had that last night.

My only complaint, too much onion flavoring in it...

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
Still looking to add an AWD hatch or truck to the garage at some point I was looking at some new Escapes and somehow the interior quality is worse than the first one the dealer had in that I sat in months ago.

Just look at the poor fitting leather/vinyl on the front and back of the driver's seats. How the fuck has Ford slipped so far in interior fit, finish, and quality from my '17 Ti Fusion?

No way I'd trade it for a '20 Ti Escape.

Screenshot_20200413-210740.png

Screenshot_20200413-210807.png

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I remember those nights. Or get a call at 11pm, go in to fix it. Don't even make it out of the parking lot before you get another call. Then finally home about 2am, get ready for bed, then get called again. It's like, "WTF? Can't you people make it an hour without the fuck up fairy visiting you?!?!?!"

Had four nights in a row like that (3rd and 4th night were just two after hours calls). Told my manager I was taking Friday off without using my PTO, they were gonna cover it. No argument from them.

Thread Info