💬 OT 🤬 what made you say FUCK today?

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Had that happen on my old TPI car. Terrible fucking design. The wires get pinched and then they break. Leaving you stranded.

They do make a conventional shape TBI/TPI coil for about 50 bucks. Obviously you have to furnish a coil wire which is one of the reasons I didn't do it. It does eliminate this form factor and open up a lot of options in the aftermarket though.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Fridge shit the bed. Just the time to have your stash of frozen food threatened. I saved a lot of it and ended up tossing 2 bags of stuff. Thankfully the 1950s vintage Hotpoint in the basement still works.
I've had the problem with my LG fridge 3 times. Luckily I bought the extended warranty. If it breaks one more time for the same reason (compressor) we get a refund or a new fridge. Thankfully there was a couple times I caught it in time so I was able to put the frozen stuff in one of the two chest freezers I have in the garage.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Someone hit a skunk late Friday night/early Saturday morning and it is still alive, injured and suffering. It's on my driveway behind the cars (in line with the wheels) and still twitching. I sure as fuck aren't going to get close to an injured animal with 2" claws. It's already sprayed so not sure how long before it can fire off another shot since I have no idea if it was a full discharge.

Fucking village animal control won't take a look since it's still, alive and Wildlife rescue wants $350 for removal. What the actual fuck? Told the village it was on their property (public sidewalk) and was a hazard to anyone that should use their sidewalk and walk past. Called police non-emergency and they said there was nothing they could do about it either. I gave them my address and they said, "oh yeah, we've gotten multiple calls on this." Um, do ya think maybe it is a fucking problem then?!?

Nothing. They said to let it expire then call them back. Seriously? The thing has been twitching and screeching for 24+ hours. If I knew I wouldn't get nailed for an illegal discharge of a firearm I'd take a small air rifle and put it out of its misery, even though I really rather not kill the animal.

Fucking shit way to start the day, two days in a row. :mad:

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Fuck I'd be asking them if they mind if I shot it at that point.
Can't discharge a firearm in the village limits. If half-a-dozen people hadn't already called it in I would move it into the backyard at night, then take care of it. Would then take the carcass over the fence to the main road and leave it a few hundred yards away. But since so many have called in, it would be pretty obvious. Don't need that shit coming back on me.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
say it was a drive by shooting on the skunk :rofl:

Back on to the topic of FUCK, I was working around with my backup server and hosed the OS drive fat braining commands. DD is a bitch I guess.
Oh that turned into a whole fucking quagmire. Wasn’t injured, it was distempered. It had full function of its limbs and was still spraying. City, County, police all said the same thing, let it expire. You injure it, you will be fined. You discharge a weapon, you’ll be fined. That included BB gun/air rifle.

Finally expired late Monday night. Called the village and they picked it up late yesterday morning. Had to slide it 5-6” to put it back on the sidewalk for when they came to collect.

Was told this is the fourth case of distempered skunks in about two weeks. Asked about rabies and county said there hasn’t been a case of a rabid skunk in over four years in the county.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Fucking Comcast. They do an outage without sending any kind of notification first. Their support tired to throw a bullshit excuse about COVID-19. Their own message said it's routine maintenance.

"We're currently performing routine system maintenance. This may cause an interruption to your service. We began work on 03/20/2020 12:03 AM (Central), and this is expected to end 03/20/2020 06:00 AM (Central). We appreciate your patience."

They then suggested I use my one of my neighbor's open "Xfinity" network to continue what I was doing. Hey dummy, it's an outage, the whole neighborhood is affected, their shit isn't going to work either. Their next suggestion was to have me ask a neighbor to borrow a HotSpot. Dude, it's 2AM, really?!?! Bunch of fucktwits.

At least there is an episode of Rick and Morty on, Pickle Rick!

• Haha
Reactions: EmersonHart13

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I'm at work. Gf sends me this.
IMG_20200320_212450_01.jpg

My stomach fucking dropped..... But then I realized I turned it off yesterday to have the doors open cause it was 62 out :ROFLMAO::rolleyes:

Thread Info