Donating Member
Reaction score
I guess I’d they had gotten a convertible they’d only have 4 wheels :rofl:
886EAF7B-6D3A-48B8-B030-5214D16746BB.jpeg

Bob Hope

Formerly Alive
Donating Member
Reaction score
I mean they’ve potentially ridden(driven?) that thing pretty damn far. Two old people living their best lives

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I cant believe I've never listened to the whole thing before. This is so hilariously bad and the lyrics are amazing :rofl:

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
I've seen these on TV over the past year or so, but watching them online today. The Sam Adam's "You Cousin... From Bahhston" commercials. The two that crack me up, the camping one and the where he's working at Fenway and meets David Ortiz. Everything is "wicked" out in the NE and that along with the Bahhston accent cracks me up, among other things.

Working at Fenway;

Camping;

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I've seen these on TV over the past year or so, but watching them online today. The Sam Adam's "You Cousin... From Bahhston" commercials. The two that crack me up, the camping one and the where he's working at Fenway and meets David Ortiz. Everything is "wicked" out in the NE and that along with the Bahhston accent cracks me up, among other things.

Working at Fenway;

Camping;
I'm not sure why, but those commercials remind of the fake one that Bill Burr did for SNL. Probably because it was a play on Sam Adams:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom