What cars/trucks do you currently own RIGHT NOW.

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Jun 2, 2008
Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En
My daily is the 09 Venza. I’ve had it about a year now. Gets the job done for daily use.

Had my 04 F150 for almost 14 years now

Had the 99 Camaro for about 9 now I think.

Not pictured is my wife’s 15 xlt Explorer that’s the same dark grey as 80% of them you see.

F04064EA-BC72-49EC-84EF-7B41CBA716DF.jpeg

BB2E1917-6241-442A-9C11-4ED29EBED4DB.jpeg

04272ECB-1302-446F-82D2-DB192BFF8B94.jpeg

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Christ you fucking people with like 8 cars and barely a spot to put them ???

If I can’t pull it out by moving only 1 car and not having to solve a Chinese dick trap puzzle it’s not happening !

Anyway.......I only own 1 and that is the Litter Box, bone stock minus CAI and a catback.

View attachment 50840

My other ride the 2018 F150 is my work’s vehicle and my special lady friend leases a Volvo XC60.

god damn that looks good I must have either missed or forgot about the drop because it looks low now

Reactions: greasy

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
what’s up with that trans am? Didn’t you buy that not running or with an issue I can’t remember

It's still not running. I bought it with an "unknown" vibration from a dealer that couldn't figure it out. Ended up being a botched clutch job. Unfortunately the clutch being out of balance wiped out the two rearmost main bearings. It's sitting in my enclosed trailer under a cover, engine/trans are on the shelf. I've accumulated pretty much every bolt-on part you'd want for one. My main focus has been getting El Malo done, so the Formula is going to HOPEFULLY get done this upcoming winter.

Reactions: Gav'sPurpleZ

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
My daily is the 09 Venza. I’ve had it about a year now. Gets the job done for daily use.

Had my 04 F150 for almost 14 years now

Had the 99 Camaro for about 9 now I think.

Not pictured is my wife’s 15 xlt Explorer that’s the same dark grey as 80% of them you see.

View attachment 50879

View attachment 50880

View attachment 50881

They sell those Kubota BX combo's at the auctions I attend. I want one for up north so bad lol.

Reactions: EmersonHart13

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
First time I've only had one car.

View attachment 50858

How are you liking only having one vehicle? I keep debating dumping everything and just getting one really nice SUV and being done with it.....

Oh, and props to Yaj Yak Yaj Yak for the creation of a thread that has brought a bunch of people out of the wood works to post again!

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
2010 Volvo C30 T5 - "Emma" 172k mile daily, bone stock, and extra smooth. Part of me wants to trade it in for a truck. The other part of me doesn't want to get rid of the most reliable car I've ever had!

2002 Camaro V6 - "Gabby" aka "LAME V6" 153k mile POS hot rod. Check out my thread in the 3800 section.

1986 Buick Regal Grand National - "Ginny" 51k mile survivor with minimal modifications. I still have no idea what the ultimate fate of this car is. Whenever I figure it out I'll start a thread.
All Cars 2018.jpg

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
How are you liking only having one vehicle? I keep debating dumping everything and just getting one really nice SUV and being done with it.....

Oh, and props to Yaj Yak Yaj Yak for the creation of a thread that has brought a bunch of people out of the wood works to post again!

BUT WILL IT BE DONE BY TCG TOUR 2020?

• Haha
Reactions: boostedguy05

crooks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 30, 2012
Elgin IL

I dont like having only one vehicle.
It made sense to sell my fun car when I was working 68 hours a week during the summer and only drove the car a handful of times or less a year, but I dont like my truck getting filthy because of work and the 12-14 mpg sucks. So now I want something nice enough that I will drive it, but isnt depreciating like a rock. Five years ago I had five vehicles, four of them were insured and plated and I always picked the newest one to drive 90% of the time.

If you dont drive the vehicle at least 10 times a year why keep it?

HILROD

TCG Elite Member
Oct 22, 2007
ELGIN
Please see Michael Jordan laughing meme. :rofl:

I wont be able to do the tour this year, be getting ready for our out of town week at the international transit show in California...
IF I still have my fake Cobra, and if it isn't apart it can be your renta car for the cruse. After all it does have a piece of your car on it. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: FESTER665

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
We’re giving it to my wife’s friend next month. My wife wants to put a new battery in it for some reason (I started it on a single digit day after sitting for literally a month, without it being on a trickle, without issue...battery is DTF). I try to drive it once or twice a month just to keep it semi fresh...needs an oil change, headlights (one goes out intermittently, but will come back on if you hit it right), apparently a battery, and a quick detail.

Reactions: EmersonHart13

Thread Info