What cars haven't stood the test of time?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Maybe I will shit eater!

kid-cudi-baby-o.gif

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Some that I think haven’t held up with age in terms of styling:

Foxbody GT’s
E46 non M3’s
C4 Corvette’s
LT1 Camaros
B7 A4’s including S4

Agreed everywhere but add on the 98 - 02 F bodies as well. I can't remember a car with more front overhang than that pair. They haven't aged nicely at all. Likewise with the C5 non-Z06 Vette.

Disagree on the Foxbody GT's though. I love the late 80's GTs. I would still smash this… until I put it up on a lift and could no longer open the doors.

P8294270.jpg

DOC-Z

Chickun maka LOUSY housspaat!
Oct 13, 2008
Johnsburg, IL.
Real Name
-Larry
So do you or dont you like the rx7? :rofl:

Not really. I do like the Veilside widebody kit for the RX-7, but if I had to choose a car, the stock RX-7 wouldn't be in my top 20 at all. I don't care much for Dom's RX-7 from F&F. The Supra (any era) on the other hand (HNNNNNNNGGGGGG!) is a whole other story. That can be stock, modded or complete body kit and I will prob. like it.

you're wrong too.

Mazda-RX7-8-W2083TTP82-1600x12004-Wallpaper-1024x768.jpg

That's a matter of opinion. I am NOT a fan of this body style, previous (80's model) or the RX-8.

lolwut? umadbro.jpg

p87329_large%2B1993_Mazda_RX7%2BCustom_Body_Driver_Side_Rear_View.jpg

010s4large.JPG

The second car is OK...I guess, but OMG?!? The guy who designed that spoiler in the first one should have the Terminator come after them. Not only to slap his mother, but to also make sure this abomination never makes it to the streets. Whenever I see that, I think rusted out RED Honda CIVIC with a $5K stereo and a Yellow MOMO steering wheel.

That shit is JUST nasty....I would rather drive a yellow PRIUS than have anything with that spoiler.

I don't even mind the first one. I'd drive that with a big shit eating grin on my face all day, no fucks given.

:ugh:

Well then do it, wise ass!

X2...He wont do it because:

1). RICE
2). Some Hoochie Mama will try to hang her nasty-ass laundry between it and the nearest rusty hook
3). If you drove that car to any cruise night, the engine may get you props, but the spoiler will et you laughed at.
4).

grey_civic.jpg

5). One isn't enough....why not go for 2?

2a81c0g.jpg

YO-YO! G'DAWG! Bizzzz-AM!

DOC-Z

Chickun maka LOUSY housspaat!
Oct 13, 2008
Johnsburg, IL.
Real Name
-Larry
This was doomed from the word "go"....HA....it's called a Yu-GO...:drums:

yougo.jpg

Jay Leno said about the Yugo:

"More problems for Jack Kevorkian (the suicide doctor). It seems the makers of the Yugo are suing him for copyright infringement."

"So...they are finally starting to carpool in California! ...It's true. I spotted 3 Yugo drivers in a tow truck."

"Well, the Yugo's crash tests have been put on hold for a while said experts. They stopped the testing because the test-dummies refuse to ride in them. Yep, they are saying, 'I may be a dummy, but I'm not an idiot.'"

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info