Well reliability is overrated...

The guy had made an address change and never received the title. Turns out it was returned to the secretary of state, but I was able to get it sent to me after I had a power of attorney signed by the guy, so I could request title and sign the title over to myself... Took a while to get everything worked out as we believed it would be arriving any day, and then it needed to be resent...

Well so far it's been running good and have no complaints! Picked up a nice double din to fill the gap from the missing stereo, and will be installing as soon as I can find my soldering iron... Recently beat a Focus ST during some roll racing in Mexico, so far the sleeper is undefeated lol no big fish yet though desperately need dsmlink so I can run a better tune...

Well getting pretty excited after many months of not getting to be with my car, I'll be back home end of next week!!

The parts stash is pretty decent:

Aeromotive A1000 AFPR
Fuel Injector Clinic Blue Max 1450cc Injectors
Omni 4 Bar MAP sensor
GM IAT
Parking Brake cables
and potentially a bumper fix...

Haven't driven it in about 8 months... so hopefully all these installs go easy and quick, and I should be able to start tuning!!!

Well slowly getting it tuned, first time tuning anything that wasn't carbureted, so it's definitely been a slower process, but seems to be getting there...It idles fairly well on the new 1450's, but would like to fine tune it some more before I start on my cruise/wot tuning... Thinking it's debut show will be the fiesta days car show, but I'm taking it slow tuning as it is a little above my realm of knowledge...

Well it's been a very interesting couple days... I've been a part of tuning many things, but never been by myself on it, tuning the gvr4 has been a stressful challenge as this is a little different than anything I've helped tune, I've been learning a ton on my first solo efi tune!! Not finished yet, but I'm definitely on my way to getting #313 set on kill!

Was ready to call it quits for tonight and insure it to do some cruise/wot tuning... got out of the car and there was a puddle of fuel, seems like the return line(Factory hardline) called it quits...

Well here's a much overdue update with the fuel cell that I installed. As you can tell it's streetcar sized but it fit well and still left a little room in the trunk for my detailing supplies along with a little space for groceries!! Still need to hook up the fuel gauge I bought but for now I'm just checking visually every once in awhile... Next step fixing a nasty bit of idle surge...

UY2gGe7.jpg

IIWUFYi.jpg

S4yA2K5.jpg

YFlfBnY.jpg

Also a photo of the new pump and filter that was installed...

YI8jGqH.jpg

I apologize for the deterioration of the thread, I'll try to resubmit photos that were lost due to PB failure...

I only communicated with him on the phone, but his pricing was more than fair, and he got it done quick, so no complaints from me. I'm told it drove well on the tune, but I've been out of state doing an internship with Chrysler so the car sold before I had the chance to drive it myself
[MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] Honestly you're part of the reason why I chose him.

Thread Info