• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

weld polished rts wheels

teamstorm02

Reaction score
selling a set of weld rts wheels off my 1998 trans am. i bought these for the car this past winter. I've decided to demod the car. i paid over 1900 for these with mounting and balancing. comes with center caps and lug nuts. ill take 1600 for them. Located In Portage, Indiana

Last edited:

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
God I wish they had the black centers I'd buy these in a heart beat

The Beast

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Dismount plus powder coat plus mounting is $$$$

This is the look I want

teamstorm02

Reaction score
That's true haha.. these wheels really do look amazing on these cars.. I like both the black and polished

Terminator-Fox

Two Dollars
Reaction score
[MENTION=2762]boost21[/MENTION] [MENTION=2762]boost21[/MENTION] [MENTION=2762]boost21[/MENTION]

teamstorm02

Reaction score
I've had some people interested but no one has bought these.. I know someone wants these beautiful wheels!

teamstorm02

Reaction score
Price drop.. give me 1400 and they are yours.. want the money for another project I'm doing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom