We made it - Celebrating 10 Years of TCG

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
Reserved for additional notes

Dude who ties for "The most selfless of TCG" likes my post which I reserve for additional notes. Special thanks out to [MENTION=70]Smokinhot[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1909]utryd2[/MENTION] as two of the biggest hearts on the site, always willing to go out of their way for anyone, any time, any where. Two damn good guys right here!

Thank you my friend!! A close community that supports each other will strive. I'm just glad/happy I could help.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I won't make my 10 year until July but I'll jump on this sappy train of reminiscing anyway...:jg:

TCG is always good times... Even when it is dumb and pisses me off I still like this place. It is like that idiot brother that you have to love even though it he occasionally is so bad you want to disown him and walk away.

The Tour is one of my favorite events of the year. I mean where else could I have the opportunity to hit a Mustang long before Mustangs started hitting everything?

Unfortunately I can't be on the forums near as much as I used to. In fact I rarely have the time to read more than a few threads but I still try to pop on and keep up.:pedobear:

One of the only reasons living farther north is appealing would be to actually be able to go to meets, well other than moving away from gangland and not needing to pack my machine gun everytime I leave the house.

Everyone here has a special place in my heart for some terrible reason or another. If I don't mention you know its just because I don't feel like embarrassing you. Carter is my favorite GTO junker friend as he knows. bikrboy helped me a lot with my Heep though that guy won't touch my Mitsu (asshole), all the bored folks for helping me pass the time at work, Alex is my favorite Hoosier and if I ever get a diesel truck I'll bother you so much, Eagle Man Dan took photos at my wedding! Who else can say that? I met that bicycle guy Joel through here and not a day passes that he doesn't text me about his friend Dave, KJ and I tower over TCG together as tall lanky bastards with overbearing opinions, IDAFC21 and Lane also give me the GTO lolz.All the boats and hoes guys, I love living vicariously through your ownership, all my biggest loser guys good work, the ole GP gang from CGPC and ILGPC, Bru is the car man and always has good advice, Fucking James for being Fucking James :james:, etc etc etc, Minty Dan for dropping all his trans fluid on my garage floor, yadda yadda yadda, like I said if I forgot you, MY BAD.... Except Mike K, I forgot him on purpose because he is literally a terrible friend.

Yes I used to own a G6, and a GP GXP, and a GP SE.... and I still own a GTO

Mook will always be my hero.... And I have extended enough schmoopiness for tonight. Time for me to dream of genie. :gtfo2:

I love you and your big colorful cock too... :pedobear:

shockerracing.com

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 9, 2006
Dundee, IL
Congrats on 10 Years TCG! I know I haven't always been the most active on the forum here because I have been too busy recruiting 18 year old chicks but I have always enjoyed TCG and it's crew! Thanks for all of the great events and memories TCG!!!

One of my first memories of actually being around the TCG Crew was the Cordova Track rental back in 2008:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19fwUsJnL7I

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info