We average about 250 LOG INS a day....

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
Seriously, [MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION] needs to stop pretending he's busy and post more! I 100% miss that guy, strongest handshake of all time.

I concur.. he gonna get dis next time

tinyfakehandsproductphoto_large.jpg

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I stopped replying to the Trump thread and only read it to get my daily lols, just yesterday someone posted something critical of Trump and gets told to shut the fuck up and get with the times as if we’ve all been drinking the Kool-ade y’all been sipping on and he gets a bunch of likes!

Not saying that is solely the reason for this but you can’t be that surprised people don’t stick around

Well, if people would just "get with the times" and not have a dissenting opinion... There wouldn't be issues, now would there be?

:wall:

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
[MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION] post count has declined or is non existent now. I think that is part of the problem

CALL ME OUT!? WTF!

I've been busy AF. It's not even funny. So busy and stressed that I'm pretty sure I'm shaving years off my life in 2018. This year can eat the bag of dicks that I was going to give to you for calling me out, but after reconsidering - 2018 can definitely eat them for you.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
CALL ME OUT!? WTF!

I've been busy AF. It's not even funny. So busy and stressed that I'm pretty sure I'm shaving years off my life in 2018. This year can eat the bag of dicks that I was going to give to you for calling me out, but after reconsidering - 2018 can definitely eat them for you.

We just miss you, that's all. :s00ls:

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Seriously, [MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION] needs to stop pretending he's busy and post more! I 100% miss that guy, strongest handshake of all time.

Been wondering where [MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION] has been for awhile now too.... Gets a pontoon and bike and never hear from him again. :sad:

Sorry yall, been stupid STUPID busy and trying to keep up. At the breaking point today, so what do I do? I come back to TCG and find a bunch of open arms wondering WTF I've been up to.

Y'all are swell folks. I don't care what [MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] says about ya.

CMNTMXR57

TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
crankyankers_03_0309_specialed.jpg

In all seriousness though, regardless of that particular thread or which side of the aisle you tend to swing to, I guess I don't understand how some here are surprised. I mean, in general, those on a car forum who are into cars (obviously), many of which tend to be in more blue collar type jobs, and generally of conservative mindsets would gravitate towards Trump/GOP/Conservative. So it shouldn't be a shocker...

I mean, if I went to an Obama website (BTW, I still haven't heard back from the Obama Foundation on my job application), that I would be the fish swimming upstream against the majority on most topics, for me to sit around and wonder "WTH is wrong with these people... They're a special bunch..."

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
That’s the problem you see your politics in black and white and feel so reassured from all the circle jerk going on in here that you don’t realize how a LOt of folks can be fiscally conservative, pro 2nd amendment and yet not drink the Trump kool-ade.

Oh and nice subtle way to suggest that people with different opinions should just move on to another site, that ought to really help keep the people logging in lmao

CMNTMXR57

TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
1) I am not an ardent Trump supporter and not as deep up the ass crack as some may be. I don't see things in black and white, and I DO call things as I see them, both positive and negative. However, generally, yes, I tend to agree with many of those viewpoints that frame that section overall at a 50,000 foot view.

2) Nowhere did I suggest anyone go anywhere. All I said was that if I were on another site, where more liberal, left leaning mindsets prevailed, I wouldn't sit back and be shocked that I was the odd ball out. I'm not sure how you took it to mean that I was suggesting others go elsewhere.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info