Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
What is the log-out time on here? I swear some days I can be in for hours and not get logged out (even though I may not be actively parusing), then at other times, I'm looged out in 20 minutes.

I think the time out is set to an hour? Id have to check.

Edit: Yep, session timeout is set to 60 minutes.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I'm always logged in on my phone via the app / tapa and Im always logged in on my laptop at home.

The only time I ever get logged out is when I do it manually at work.

I dont even know if the session timeout logs someone out. It might just be when they get removed from the "users currently logged in" at the bottom of the site.

Edit: It does both, but I think only the second half really happens.

This is the time in seconds that a user must remain inactive before their login session expires. This setting also controls how long a user will remain on Who's Online after their last activity.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I'm always logged in on my phone via the app / tapa and Im always logged in on my laptop at home.

The only time I ever get logged out is when I do it manually at work.

I dont even know if the session timeout logs someone out. It might just be when they get removed from the "users currently logged in" at the bottom of the site.

Edit: It does both, but I think only the second half really happens.

I'll actually be logged out and have to log back in to add my $.02 that are so valuable. :D

It just seems odd. Like if I go to a meeting or go chat up some womenz, come back in a half hour and I'm logged out, I'm like WTF!

I don't use any stupidphone features because I don't need to because I sit at a desk all day. And secondly, I don't want more shit on my phone. All I need it to do is make calls, texts and receive emails. After that, it can be used as a brick.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
I'll actually be logged out and have to log back in to add my $.02 that are so valuable. :D

It just seems odd. Like if I go to a meeting or go chat up some womenz, come back in a half hour and I'm logged out, I'm like WTF!

I don't use any stupidphone features because I don't need to because I sit at a desk all day. And secondly, I don't want more shit on my phone. All I need it to do is make calls, texts and receive emails. After that, it can be used as a brick.

So you own a jitter bug?

https://www.greatcall.com/phones/ji...gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CKvfvoSqrNQCFdJiAQodnRYOKw

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Mrs. Emerson Hart handles things on her own. She doesn't need John...

As to jitterbug, no? A ~6 year old phone... That runs circles around today's fashion statement units. I basically use it as a spare disk drive. Still have 21.4 GB open for dirty pictures and Excel files.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info