TV WandaVision [Disney+]

Jfrost

TCG Elite Member
Dec 19, 2011
Brookfield

thanks for sharing those! The show so far is definitely quirky and hard to watch at times, these videos highlight exactly how I’m approaching the series though. It’s all a bunch of Easter eggs and and double meanings for what’a actually happening. I caught a few of the Easter eggs, but not all the references this dude found. My hunch is this will be less quirky and hard to watch as Wanda & Vision question this reality more and more and break from “character.”

Reactions: IDAFC21

Jfrost

TCG Elite Member
Dec 19, 2011
Brookfield
For anyone actually interested he put out another vid today going into more depth about Wandas powers and how she could have possibly brought Vision back. This shit gets deep :LOL: God bless nerds.

Marvel does an amazing job placating to their biggest fans, this dude as example. There are so many hints and tie-ins to the comics that a normal person would miss without guys like this doing all the digging for us. I’am so excited to see how the rest of this series plays out.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Yeah this episode was a treat, and finally offered some confirmation to some theories we've been speculating about for weeks, while also opening up wayyy more questions :ROFLMAO:. The opening was awesome tho. And we got some appearances of a couple familiar characters!! Good stuff all around.

and as always

Reactions: Jfrost

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
giphy.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info