• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

voting and ect.

teamstorm02

Reaction score
everytime i go to vote for ride of the month and attempt to do certain things on this site i always get this message.... what do i do? i sent a message to jack about it like... idk 4 or 5 months ago and nothin happend

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Reaction score
I had that happen to me before with IE and I could never figure it out for the life of me why. It would happen sporadically and the only way I could get it to go away was to close out IE and I don't remember, but I may have had to reboot to. You may want to make sure you have the most current update for IE as well.

teamstorm02

Reaction score
hmm idk everything is up to date on my computer maybe the security thing is to high... oh well i guess i just cant vote and what not :eek:h:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom