• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Unknown Code P1652

smknL67

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a 99' GTP that i'm demoding and the car has a check engine light. I have an LS1 scanner and a different OBDII scanner and I keep deleting this stupid P1652 from the PCM but the dawm P1652. But there is no such code for my car, and I say this because I have access for Alldatapro and I checked what that code is and it comes out as a code not found by the manufacturer, meaning this code is not supported by GM. My PCM has been programed before but i don't know by who since the car was modded and I have no clue who did what to this car. I was wondering if anybody would know how to fix this...and how much would it cost? Would i need a tuner to delete the code? Perhaps someone here with a powertuner could just delete the code for some extra $$ or any type of guidance would help me out.

thanx

framos242

Drink the shot, pussy....
Reaction score
P1652 Powertrain Induced Chassis Pitch Output Circuit

Think it's cooling fan relay fault

smknL67

Reaction score
I'm going to dig into this, thank you very much for your link Ron and for your response tocayo. I'll be digging into this GTP to get to the bottom of this.

alexgtp

Reaction score
If you have a fan mod it is referring to the hi speed fan.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom