đź’¬ OT United Plane Veers Off Runway in Third Boeing Incident This Week

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
yeah as for being the greyhound bus of the sky its crazy how safe they are all things considered. My worst experience was a 2 hour ground stop in Des Moines, with a go around coming into ORD on same flight. We were feet from touchdown, then full throttle and climbing again. Pilot was chill as ever.... sorry about that folks, we are getting back in line, lol k

Reactions: PANDA

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Me, I'm hoping my cats pass their basic home health care courses, so they can take care of me. :ROFLMAO:

"Fetch me a beer Zeus!"
Your cats are going to see your beer sitting on the coffee table and do typical cat asshole shit and knock it over.

"Fetch a towel now, Jim. It's seems I've made you a mess."

Wrencher

Regular
Sep 11, 2011
This was more than likely pilot error.
The ground radar at IAH/KIAH and the ADS-B data reported a ground speed of 30 plus knots when the genus must of grabbed the tiller to get onto the taxiway carrying too much speed.
10 knots is the standard speed = location/aircraft.
So it was just too fast and clipped the apex.

Reactions: Dan00Hawk

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010

1710555737052.png

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
I made it safe to Houston Sunday night on a United 737. Safe travels!!!!

I return Wednesday night on another 737
I made it safe to Houston on a 737 yesterday morning. I connected on an Airbus A319 to Monterrey. Funny thing was on the A319, a guy in the row behind me flagged a flight attendant because he had some concern about the window. I had to do a double take and make sure it wasn't another Boeing lol. Apparently it was fine.

• Haha
Reactions: Chet Donnelly

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Still the safest way to travel, but I'd consider using a parachute for carry-on luggage! ;)

What countries are you going to be visiting?
My flights are ORD-Frankfort, Frankfort to Warsaw, Warsaw to Vilnius, Vilnius to Frankfort, Frankfort back to ORD. I'll be spending my time split between Poland and Lithuania.
Europe...airbus...you're good

it's the wall-street built planes you have to worry about
I'm pretty sure most of my flights are on Boeing. At least the 2 long hauls.

Thread Info