• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

UH OH!....

I

imported_1fastGTP

well since the car is at zzp, and the whole engine is comming out... i decided now is the time to take some parts off and send it to jason farnsworth! so for most who know who that is, that means a whole lot of shiny pieces. i just recieved my RAT dogbones the other day. i have a speedbuilt STB, black headlights, and mirror polished valve covers on there way!! so heres a few pics of what is getting done!

UR LOSN

Pirate Sloth!
Reaction score
I have a feeling you've spent more money on your car than I have on mine......

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Reaction score
hes getting pretty close to spending more then whats into the whore
too much bling for my taste.
why not just send the car to farnsworth and have him chrome the engine bay before you drop the motor in. :D

I

imported_1fastGTP

How much does that cost?
[/b]
couple hundred.

haha send the car to farns... now that would be to much chrome for my taste. lol. i just love the clean look for chrome/polish under the hood, and it just stands out at shows.

05GP

Reaction score
Didn't this car just get finished at ZZP?? I maybe mistaking I'm not sure...what happened to it that it's back at the shop again If you dont mind me asking......

TommyGloves

Reaction score
That's cool Shawn. I have many of the same parts sitting in my trunk I'm getting ready to send to him. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom