Twin Turbo setup for a Fox?

ajdereicup

Measly little 4.6 2v in a boat
Reaction score
Mustang twin turbo manifolds with free turbos

Looks like one hell of a deal. If only I was willing to go with a TT setup. And I don't remember if the 302 and 351 heads exhaust ports are the same.

But then again I'm not very knowledgeable about turbo setups so it may be a shitty deal

deviantlx

Reaction score
exhaust ports are the same. those are ebay headers. they are 250 new. not a bad deal but its cheap stuff.

OP
ajdereicup

ajdereicup

Reaction score
Yeah had a feeling it was a cheapie set of stuff without any names of brands besides the turbos. But for $250 I'd be willing to give it a try if I wasn't dead set on a different setup for the Stang. Just thought it was interesting. And I didn't know KB made blowers for 5.0s. Well the pushrod ones at least like his plan seems to possibly be

OP
ajdereicup

ajdereicup

Reaction score
Do it!!!! Or a Box Lincoln Town Car. Think of how badass of a sleeper it'd be:ford:

SRT41320

Reaction score
the ebay stuff a lot of times isn't that bad anymore - I think Hot Rod Mag did an article testing a bunch of ebay manifolds and turbos with good success. could be a hell of a deal if the turbos are decent

MrFosta

Cali Imported
Reaction score
I don't see a wastegate port on those headers, and the turbos look like non internal wastegate turbos. They may be free, but they are useless with those manifolds if I'm right on the wastegate thing..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom