Turtle Beach gaming headset for Xbox at my local wal mart

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Reaction score
Found about 5 on the shelf. They are the X 42 model and still go for $90 on amazon. Found them marked down from 159 down to 75. Not a bad deal for a pretty good rated head set.

TCG Member 5219

Reaction score
i use the xo4...i don't know how i went so long without them. i just bought them a few weeks ago and love them
Yeah people who dont use these have no idea what they are missing. Having that awesome 3d sound going directly into your ears along with the voice, its amazing. I have to get another set for my xbox1. You can play in total silence (to everyone else), but in your head you are at high volume.

Breze84

$ AIN'T NO PITY IN C-NOTE CITY $
Reaction score
My wife bought me a set about 3 years ago because I was blasting the TV playing COD... That fixed that problem, But then I started talking very loudly, Pure silence then a Loud FUCK YOU BITCH hahahahaha

ldyzluvdis06

Supercharged C5
Reaction score
My wife bought me a set about 3 years ago because I was blasting the TV playing COD... That fixed that problem, But then I started talking very loudly, Pure silence then a Loud FUCK YOU BITCH hahahahaha
my wife has also yelled at me for talking/yelling loudly because i mute my tv and only use my headset while playing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom