• 🚨 TCG is experiencing a case of the Sundays. Working on a getting things running faster again. - Mook

Movie TRON 3 in the works?

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
Damn. The second movie was so damn good. That may be hard to top. But count me in!

giphy.gif

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I really need Disney to Remaster TRON: Legacy in 4K HDR ATMOS. Like REALLY need the best quality version of that movie possible. I own the 3D version, little it does me though it would be awesome.

A cool quirk I didn't catch onto at the beginning of the movie is that nearly all of the real life scenes before Sam gets digitized are in 2D. So the whole Encom Server room, jump off the building, bike chase, that's all 2D. But when Sam gets digitized its all 3D suddenly and your brain goes "Whoah."

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Although by this description maybe I don’t care about Tron 3. Kinda sounds like they are completely scrapping anything from Tron: Legacy, and probably ignoring 90% of the original Tron.

Leto is starring in “Tron: Ares” as Ares, the manifestation of a program that becomes sentient and crosses over into the human world, with “Past Lives” star Lee as a video game programmer and tech company CEO who aims to protect her world-changing technology. Additional plot details are being kept under wraps.

Thread Info