• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

trans question

Csurane24

I like big butts and I can not lie
Reaction score
I drive a goat but I got mine from RPM.

G_T_P

Reaction score
I drive a goat but I got mine from RPM.
i went thru modern muscle for my trans but they ordered it from triple edge. The 4t65e. I am not really sure if rpm has a build for this trans? i thought modern muscle was gonna go threw them too but i guess not. i could be mistaken though too

Csurane24

I like big butts and I can not lie
Reaction score
Mine was through Modern also. My stocker blew up on their dyno.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
Reaction score
i went thru modern muscle for my trans but they ordered it from triple edge. The 4t65e. I am not really sure if rpm has a build for this trans? i thought modern muscle was gonna go threw them too but i guess not. i could be mistaken though too
ballin.gif

:picard:

PANDA

Reaction score
How much do they charge for a trans install?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom