Traded the Cobra for a ? Don't hate me..

HONBOY1

Regular
Aug 19, 2004
Mystic544 said:
:eek3: Get this...
I emailed the dealer about your car and included info and a link about my Vert that I have for sale 01 GT Vert. and they called me this afternoon. Asked some questions about my car and sounded excited about making something happen. Called back a little later to tell me that we were kind of far apart on a deal...they wanted
$27K
for the Cobra :eek: and only wanted to offer me book on my Vert with out seeing her :mad:
I told him that if the manager wanted to "get aggressive" to call me...
Guess we'll see[/QUOTE
Those bastards are asking alot aren't they? FYI the car only has the apten cold air intake. There isn't a scratch on the car. And yes the Cobra R's are still on it with new tires. Not sure of the build date. The color is satin silver and is the cleanest Cobra you'll ever find. Talk to Stacy over there and tell her that you know they bought it for $23,500.00. There aint no way they should make that kind of money on that car. Especially being that they didn't even have to put any time in it to clean it up. The car was traded in flawless. If you can get them down, do it!!!! That car was awesome. I hate to say that my Vette don't feel near as quick as my Cobra :confused:

cobravenom39

GTL>FLA
Mar 1, 2004
Honeboy, you bought a Vette..... I must of missed your 50th birthday party.

What's the difference between Vette's and Porcupine's?

On a porcupine the pricks are on the outside!!!!!

Just Joking, congrats on the purchase. I have a Silver Z51 parked two feet in front of my desk at work, and I love it.

HONBOY1

Regular
Aug 19, 2004
wtw5974 said:
You didn't get a good deal at all.

3K off MSRP (thats assuming with out ADM/ADP and other fees)
they got your cobra for 4K under value

So in turn you paid 1k over MSRP for the vette

next time anyone thinks about buy a car go to this web site
www.carbuyingtips.com
FYI If I were to sell my Cobra for $25,000 to a private owner, I wouldn't have saved over a grand in taxes by trading it in for the Vette. If I were to buy the Vette outright, I would have payed alot more in taxes. I still ended up financing under sticker for the Vette, which I think is good enough. Also, I don't care to wait around to save an extra grand or two. Maybe if I were a poor boy, then I might reconsider. So don't try to act like you know what your talking about, HATER!!!! :mad:

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
HONBOY1 said:
FYI If I were to sell my Cobra for $25,000 to a private owner, I wouldn't have saved over a grand in taxes by trading it in for the Vette. If I were to buy the Vette outright, I would have payed alot more in taxes. I still ended up financing under sticker for the Vette, which I think is good enough. Also, I don't care to wait around to save an extra grand or two. Maybe if I were a poor boy, then I might reconsider. So don't try to act like you know what your talking about, HATER!!!! :mad:

Relax ken.. Tim is just saying.. :biggthump

HONBOY1

Regular
Aug 19, 2004
VenomInside said:
Wait a minute ken.. your not abandoning us are you?? Dont tell me your going to Corvetteforums.. :D :joke:
That's a negative! I love this forum too much to leave. Flatliner was over last week and took some pics of my Vette. I'm waiting on him to post them. I will see all of you at the dyno day. Mikey, you need to come get your camera before I take some nasty pics w/it.

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
action-smiley-035.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info