Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
null_zps3f4531a1.jpg

This was the setup I ran in a Peterbilt a few years ago. Peaked and tuned Galaxy 99, Echo, reverb, robot voice and voice changer, with a fire stick antennae I could get out 50 miles on a cloudy day. I usually had an RK56 mic, best mic you can buy.

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
I should add, I fucked with people all day on that thing lol. It was powerful enough that when I key up, it overpowered 99% of other people. You had to listen to my shit or turn your radio off:rofl:

My advice for antennae, run a Wilson 1000 no question asked best magnetic one you can buy.

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
I should add, I fucked with people all day on that thing lol. It was powerful enough that when I key up, it overpowered 99% of other people. You had to listen to my shit or turn your radio off:rofl:

My advice for antennae, run a Wilson 1000 no question asked best magnetic one you can buy.
The older radios are the best - I'll have to dig up my dad's old one and see if it still works
null_zps3f4531a1.jpg

This was the setup I ran in a Peterbilt a few years ago. Peaked and tuned Galaxy 99, Echo, reverb, robot voice and voice changer, with a fire stick antennae I could get out 50 miles on a cloudy day. I usually had an RK56 mic, best mic you can buy.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
The TA had a CB for many years. The headliner is still drooping from it being screwed in, and there's an antenna suction cup mark left in the rear glass.

Hey, at least we have call signs (TCG member names) already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info