Not open for further replies.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
For the sake of Hotel accommodations I'd probably avoid the major holiday weekends, which should also help people avoid family event conflicts as well. If you make the event on a holiday weekend, chances are the hotels are probably running tight on rooms, plus they charge more on holiday's than regular weekends. Holiday weekends also mean an increase in traffic, which with our group is probably not fun.

Was there a poll for the 2015 and 2016 dates? I can get that you might want to make it a weekend where most can attend. But you will always have outliers who can't go some weekends.

If you are talking to a large enough group, every weekend is going to be bad for someone.

I say set the date, and those who can go, will go. Some have legitimate things to do. The rest are fair weather who probably won't show up anyways.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
You guys gotta understand, its been extremely hard to stay motivated and focused these past few months. In all honesty, TCG has been the last thing on my mind and I havent really had any desire to put effort into it.

Its even worse when trying to plan meets since trying to accommodate everyone usually backfires and then trying to accommodate a few usually follows suit.

With that said, Sept 8-11 is going to be the dates. New thread incoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info