Topify Feedback thread

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
EXACTLY!

and get rid of HTML5 :hsughwiggle:

I just feel like Topify is so clunky and unorganized. I spend more time going into threads and navigating to the end just to find out my response was the last one. It takes me WAY longer to check for newer posts considering i have to click on every thread i responded to and navigate to the end.

Why waste all that time when i can simply open Tapa, take a quick look, and see if anyone has responded after me?

Have you used it recently, we have made a lot of improvements to the functionality within the last few weeks.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
1)well i noticed you changed the way "latest and updated" (arent those two kind of redundant?) displays the user. it now displays the latest reply and by who. which i like :)

now add the option so it can be the same way on the other links (participated, following, forums, etc..) :rofl:

2) ive never been a big fan of the page bar on the bottom. it blocks more screen space then needed imo and everytime i see it i am expecting it to autohide. you have tons of empty space in the top bar to add a quick link which pops up the page bar right below the title bar at the top or even the same spot (less coding) . you dont lose any functionality but gain more screen space and less likely to experience the annoyance of accidentally hitting a different page and losing your spot (has happened occasionally)

3) overall stability and response seems better.

4) i LOVE the way messages are sorted by user in a conversation like style BUT the formatting on messages containing multiple quotes is HORRIBLE. here's a screen shot.
Screenshot_2013-07-31-19-04-58.png

Screenshot_2013-07-31-19-04-40.png

more to come!

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
1)well i noticed you changed the way "latest and updated" (arent those two kind of redundant?) displays the user. it now displays the latest reply and by who. which i like :)

now add the option so it can be the same way on the other links (participated, following, forums, etc..) :rofl:

2) ive never been a big fan of the page bar on the bottom. it blocks more screen space then needed imo and everytime i see it i am expecting it to autohide. you have tons of empty space in the top bar to add a quick link which pops up the page bar right below the title bar at the top or even the same spot (less coding) . you dont lose any functionality but gain more screen space and less likely to experience the annoyance of accidentally hitting a different page and losing your spot (has happened occasionally)

3) overall stability and response seems better.

4) i LOVE the way messages are sorted by user in a conversation like style BUT the formatting on messages containing multiple quotes is HORRIBLE. here's a screen shot.
Screenshot_2013-07-31-19-04-58.png

Screenshot_2013-07-31-19-04-40.png

more to come!

Thanks for the feedback and checking it out. I will bring up your feedback to the team. Keep it coming.:drums:

Thread Info