Tom Izzo,SVTSPEED04, 01Sleeper,WICKED03,Flatliner.

ChromeCobra

Reaction score
Saw all of you guys today, all or your cars looked SICK!:biggthump
Todd(01Sleeper) your car looked so nasty coming towards me, I got into some type of daze starring at it and didnt even have time to wave.:biggthump:lmao:

But out of all the Stangs I saw today I did have one favorite, that was Tom Izzo driving his 67 GT500/Terminator:eek::eek:. Saw him around noon today heading north on RT31:headbang:.

Mark

Wiked L

Wiked03's Bitch
Reaction score
I was in that pack too. Even gave you the thumbs up.:biggthump

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Reaction score
Ya, we didn't make my own car show... cause we did the Ride for Kids thing and volunteering, but we did manage to meet up with the CSVT gang for some BW3 wings! :p

I spotted you almost a mile away.... bling-bling! The wife wanted me to pull over so she could line you up:eek:h:

Wiked03

CSVT OG
Reaction score
I waved when we saw you and some dork in a van behind you waved back like I was waving to him. :rolleyes: :lmao:

You car looked sweet man!

OP
ChromeCobra

ChromeCobra

Reaction score
Ya, we didn't make my own car show... cause we did the Ride for Kids thing and volunteering, but we did manage to meet up with the CSVT gang for some BW3 wings! :p

I spotted you almost a mile away.... bling-bling! The wife wanted me to pull over so she could line you up:eek:h:
Thanks. Tell your wife whenever she is ready ill be more than happy to show her my taillights.:lmao::lmao:
I waved when we saw you and some dork in a van behind you waved back like I was waving to him. :rolleyes: :lmao:

You car looked sweet man!
:laughing2 thats funny.
But thanks for the compliment, your car looks mean as hell.:eek:

01Sleeper

Reaction score
Saw all of you guys today, all or your cars looked SICK!:biggthump
Todd(01Sleeper) your car looked so nasty coming towards me, I got into some type of daze starring at it and didnt even have time to wave.:biggthump:lmao:

But out of all the Stangs I saw today I did have one favorite, that was Tom Izzo driving his 67 GT500/Terminator:eek::eek:. Saw him around noon today heading north on RT31:headbang:.

Mark
Thanks, I figured that was you, must be nice to be cruising with the windows up and the a/c on. I am very jealous. Your car looked great as always and sounded awesome when you reved.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom