• 🚨 TCG is experiencing a case of the Sundays. Working on a getting things running faster again. - Mook

Thursday nights at Lukes

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
I agree that people should pick up after themselves, but it's kinda ridiculous to put trash on somebody's car who isn't responsible for the littering in the first place. I know for one that if somebody put trash on/in my car, I'd be pissed, and if I saw who did it I would say something. Not trying to start drama, but that's kinda bs.

BTW Wifey, I appreciate you going around and offering to take people's trash for them. I was not sucking on my bottle, I was chewing on it lol.

Had a good time up there last night. Kinda sucks that I still don't know too many people here yet, but I appreciate the people who did come over and talk to me by my car.

I know Jose, who was trying to set the races up. I don't know him too well, but we talk when we see each other at cruises, the track, etc. For somebody to call him and his friends "beaners" is kinda not too cool. Sure he's "hustling" but that's what street racing has turned into. It's no longer who has the faster car, it's who has the best hustle, but to be racist is just uncalled for.

My .02

Is this the chamelian lookin one on prostars that is always at strats???

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
.50cal? SNAP! First running, then hand to hand, now firearms! Damn! I'm pretty good w/rapid fire .45, but don't know about .50cal... that's big boy stuff right there! :eek:

Dude, I went to the range with my buddy a couple weeks ago and popped a couple off with his Desert Eagle .50 and it was fucking rediculous. half the guys at Gat guns stopped shooting and came over the check out the hand cannon we were blasting. Fucking thing almost broke my wrists. I prefer his .45, much easier to be accurate and I dont have to stop and cry in between shots.

Thread Info