Movie Those Who Wish Me Dead - Angelina Jolie [HBO Max]

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Tried looking but didn't see a thread for this. It's out on HBO Max now (and theaters if youre into that). Just watched it. Wasn't bad. Unless youre the kinda person that just cant suspend belief for the sake of entertainment. Cuz there are a FEW moments where its like......ok come on. But Angelina still has some Lara Croft in her.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Tried looking but didn't see a thread for this. It's out on HBO Max now (and theaters if youre into that). Just watched it. Wasn't bad. Unless youre the kinda person that just cant suspend belief for the sake of entertainment. Cuz there are a FEW moments where its like......ok come on. But Angelina still has some Lara Croft in her.

Been wanting to check this out just because.

Reactions: IDAFC21

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
If you have hbo max its worth a watch. And its only an hour and a half long :LOL: whcih is actually kinda refreshing after all of the marvel and dc and christopher nolan movies. But I don't think i would pay to see this in a theater.
Yea. Thankfully I have HBO Max for free. Thank you AT&T. I'll see when I can squeeze time for it. There's so many shows I have to start. Lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info