Poor Boy's SSR 2.5 with PC & Orange Pad
Clearkote's Vanilla Moose Hand Glaze with PC & White Pad
Collinite #845 Insulator Wax with PC & Red Pad

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
VM glaze FTMFW, i use it on the camaro before wolfgang concours

have you used the 845 on your own vehicles ? how do you like the way it holds up in winter ? i used it on my truck last year and didnt think it lasted too long.

used it on my moms lexus and my dads vette this year.

I have not used the Vanilla Moose in a while and decided to bring it back out. I was very impressed with the results!

I used to use the Meguiar's Yellow #26 all of the time and switched to the Collinite 845. I do use it on my own cars and I have liked the durability. I always double up on it before winter comes. I am comparing it to #26 though, which seems to last about a month or two max. To be honest I have not tried too many other waxes.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
car looks GREAT jim.

ps: i love this phone

20111025_124804.jpg

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
I have not used the Vanilla Moose in a while and decided to bring it back out. I was very impressed with the results!

I used to use the Meguiar's Yellow #26 all of the time and switched to the Collinite 845. I do use it on my own cars and I have liked the durability. I always double up on it before winter comes. I am comparing it to #26 though, which seems to last about a month or two max. To be honest I have not tried too many other waxes.

i used to use #26 as well. I used it on "client" vehicles because some people were cheap.

I currently have carnauba moose wax on my truck. Wolfgang on the car ( super slick )

I tried Klasse sealant glaze once on my jeep and did not like that it was a finicky product. so i sold it.

Thread Info