3800 This happen to anyone else

thebullfrog

Addict
Sep 12, 2008
Algonquin
Real Name
Jerimiah
<div class='quotemain'>
I avoided WoW like the plague for the longest time. Then I let a buddy from work talk me into it. It's like crack. And just like crack the first time is free... cuz after that first month they know you're coming back. And back. And back......
[/b]

what is wow??
[/b][/quote]
Stay away. It'll ruin your life. Just ask Amy if you don't believe me.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
i've been staying away from wow as best as i can, Im a rpg fan and have played blizzard games since I was like 12 whenever i got warcraft 2.

i tried wow at a friends house (he was a beta for the expansion) and I really liked it. i was about to buy it, but i stopped on my way to the register and put it back.

I enjoy being active and having a life, plus I would never want to be that guy who leaves a social function because "i gotta to go on a raid with my clan at 1030".

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
i played wow, it was my first rpg and i got hooked bad. i ended up to break myself of it deleted the character, gave my gold away and cancelled the account

Was the ONLY way it stopped me from going back to it, otherwise I know I'd be back in no time lol
[/b]

Is that what made you snap and start getting pissed off at everyone? :lolsign:

I

imported_Xerxeis

omg....thats where the "sword of a thousand truths" came from...

What? Are you French Brian?

They play alliance. Alliance whine, bitch, and moan.

I play Horde. Horde are laid back, and generaly don't care about much...

Still watching the episode...

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Never did finish WC3....

Ever play the Land of Legends map? Used to play it with roomies all the time, but can't seem to find it anywhere anymore...
[/b]

Nope. Ive only played WC3 and Frozen Throne. I actually finished both without cheating. PITA to do and lots of trial and error. The last mission for WC3 took me 3 days to come up with a plan. Pretty much just use your heros and make archers only. Cheap, you can have a shitload, and are more powerful around the one hero.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info