The winter season is almost upon us - what changes are you making in the off-season?

2QuikTA

Addict
May 30, 2011
Front suspension new bushings/ball joints. New k-member. Steering rebuilt. Pretty much a new front end

i will be looking into an HID conversion.
I don't care to drive the car at night... lighting sucks and the potential deer crossing in the sticks is possible...

Something pieced together or one of the BLS kits? Eventually I’m going with BLS, but I bought some LED fogs that should help in the meantime. Stock lighting on these cars is horrible.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
Front suspension new bushings/ball joints. New k-member. Steering rebuilt.

Something pieced together or one of the BLS kits? Eventually I’m going with BLS, but I bought some LED fogs that should help in the meantime. Stock lighting on these cars are horrible.

I had just about everything replaced with the suspension in August.
the car rides phenomenal now.

I was going to look at the conversion kit from Diode Dynamics.
since the bumpers will be off, I will look into changing over to as many LEDs as possible

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Dont need a 12 bolt to run 11s.

tenor.gif

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I have a 12 bolt. 10 bolt has been gone for nearly a year

10 bolt works fine. It’s sitting complete in the garage for sale

I did a gear in mine originally, but when it started to howl, I went with a Strange 12 bolt, then when I sold it, I found a cheap, quiet 10 bolt out of a '99 and put it in. :D

I remember trailering guys home from Byron after grenading theirs with nothing more than drag radials. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info