the results are in

Maniak

TCG Elite Member
Apr 17, 2006
Highland Park, IL
after a long ass time, i finally went into kurgan motorsports for the tune today. i am VERY pleased with the results and made more power than i expected. bob, does this mean i get a refund? :lmao:

short breakdown of the car for a reminder:
found the motor on corral.net. was only used for 1100 miles in an 89 notch. guy decided to part out the car

408 shortblock built by ohio crankshaft 10.6:1 comp
trickflow TW 225 hi-port heads
ed curtis custom cam
super victor intake manifold w/ elbow
accufab LT's w/ 3'' exhaust
T56
and still has power steering and air conditioning!!

results:

476RWHP 451RWTQ STD
464RWHP 440RWTQ SAE

big thanks to bob, mitch, and jake at kurgan motorsports! the car would not be where its at today with out their help. no one should hesitate to bring their car to them!!

this should be one great summer :cool2:

dynoh.jpg

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
after a long ass time, i finally went into kurgan motorsports for the tune today. i am VERY pleased with the results and made more power than i expected. bob, does this mean i get a refund? :lmao:

short breakdown of the car for a reminder:
found the motor on corral.net. was only used for 1100 miles in an 89 notch. guy decided to part out the car

408 shortblock built by ohio crankshaft
trickflow TW 225 hi-port heads
ed curtis custom cam
super victor intake manifold w/ elbow
accufab LT's w/ 3'' exhaust
T56

results:

476RWHP 451RWTQ STD
464RWHP 440RWTQ SAE

big thanks to bob, mitch, and jake at kurgan motorsports! the car would not be where its at today with out their help. no one should hesitate to bring their car to them!!

this should be one great summer :cool2:
Congrats Zack, I know it's been a long road for ya. :biggthump

sshocker96

Regular
Sep 13, 2005
Congrats maniak. I leaning even more towards that swap myself. I trashed my motor last season. I was on the fence on whether to keep the blower & go with a milder 351W based combo or sell it & put the $ towards better flowing heads. Those numbers say a lot & the S-trim will likely be for sale soon. IIRC, the 302 S-trim combo made right around stock/lightly modded 03 Cobras made right? 390-400 ish?

Maniak

TCG Elite Member
Apr 17, 2006
Highland Park, IL
Congrats maniak. I leaning even more towards that swap myself. I trashed my motor last season. I was on the fence on whether to keep the blower & go with a milder 351W based combo or sell it & put the $ towards better flowing heads. Those numbers say a lot & the S-trim will likely be for sale soon. IIRC, the 302 S-trim combo made right around stock/lightly modded 03 Cobras made right? 390-400 ish?

yup, i put out 380rwhp/tq on the stock 94 longblock. modded 03/04's will easily surpass that number with just bolt ons. now i finally have enough to take on those pesky bolt on ones :lmao:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info