🔧 BUILD The Replacement for the Cobra. V: “Greasy’s Fuck Your Blower-Coyote, Super-Secret Stick-Shift Hellcat Build”

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Factory air boxes and ducts are greatly improved what you would get 10-15 years ago or more. Especially in performance applications. Back in the day you needed an aftermarket airbox kit to move the amount of air modified cars needed. Not to say aftermarket airboxes can't still improve on the OE stuff. The gains are typically much less than years ago. It seems the "MAF" area of the OE ducts become the restriction. So making that MAF area & duct larger is where the aftermarket is able to make some gains.

ps. I am bringing my scanner tonight, Jim. I wanna read the ECU file. To see all the revisions! haha

Reactions: DanJ

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
So Jim when are you gonna tell us what REALLY happened to the bumper? ;)

I’ll post pics of the bumper with holes fixed since nobody believes me!

Who’d you have paint it? I’m looking to have mine resprayed next spring and don’t really have a paint place I trust.

I took it to Royal Coach in Addison. We will see how it turned out, but they have awesome reviews so I’m confident.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I’ll post pics of the bumper with holes fixed since nobody believes me!

I took it to Royal Coach in Addison. We will see how it turned out, but they have awesome reviews so I’m confident.
If same owners as Bartlett you should be in great hands. I have seen some of the work from Bartlett RC and have heard nothing but great things.
Hence the reason they are doing hail damage repair on 3 vehicles for me right now

Reactions: greasy

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Got the bumper back from paint and on the car, it came out great!

5526F4E1-FFB9-43D1-92DC-68B1582508C5.jpeg

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Thanks guys!

Jim what happened to the yellow bumper corner cool covers ?

Sorry John, I forgot to throw them back on the car before the pick. They will be on in future pics. I also added bright bubble wrap around the entire car just in case. Looks tight!

I thought it was a Demon swap?
Fuckin Jim holding out on us with all his secret mods

Hellephant swap with 7.8 Whipple and 4" long tubes. :s00ls:

sEkReT mOdZZZZZ

Reactions: Gav'sPurpleZ

Thread Info