The rapidly aging GTR likely wont have a replacement until at least 2023

98GrandPrixIraqVet

Reaction score
Man nissan sucks. This car was so sick for the first 5-7 years of production. Now it's been around so long it's just "meh"

Legit do not know how they justify increasing the price when the car doesn't change. Who in their right mind would buy a new one
Ever heard of a Jeep Wrangler........ LOL.

Or like 99% of Dodges current lineup.

J-LO

Reaction score
911 has got new generations Wrangler has too but mostly because there is nothing else in that segment. Wranglers are still over priced.
New generations, but mostly tweaks, suspension last big upgrade on the wrangler and going water cooled for the 911. Both the wrangler and base versions of 911 are over priced I agree.

The Italian

But not Italian
Donating Member
Reaction score
R35 is shitty AND ugly. For the money, I'd go get a clean ass R34 and be way happier.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Shitty? Shitty how? Its still one of the best performing vehicles on the planet :rofl:

jason05gt

Reaction score
Nissan could at least redesign the interior (looks dated) and make some minor tweaks to the suspension, tires, brakes, etc to keep people interested until the next gen comes out.

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Nissan could at least redesign the interior (looks dated) and make some minor tweaks to the suspension, tires, brakes, etc to keep people interested until the next gen comes out.
You mean like they're doing now? (interior aside, I'll agree it needs an update)

Their method of keeping the GTR relevant would be adequate if they werent jacking up the price to 911 levels.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom