The racing videos thread

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013

Not gunna lie not a fan of him this season. He seems like he’s turned into a huge dick on the show.

Also totally random. I know the chick he’s dating now’s sister. She told me her sister (the girl dating chief) had to like delete all social media etc. she said she gets like 100+ friend requests a day because people think it’s her.

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Not gunna lie not a fan of him this season. He seems like he’s turned into a huge dick on the show.

Also totally random. I know the chick he’s dating now’s sister. She told me her sister (the girl dating chief) had to like delete all social media etc. she said she gets like 100+ friend requests a day because people think it’s her.

The show has gotten kinda stale. I kinda like the drama. It should just morph into a soap opera with some drag racing. Like chief’s ex wife showing up and making a scene because she hasn’t gotten alimony...or some shit like that.

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
That was a good video .either that Z06 had more mods or they were poorly running Terminators

The Z definitely had more mods.

Dave ran consistent 11.3-11.4 runs at 124-126 and RD’s car was even faster than Dave’s car at the time. IIRC RDsnake made 735 RWHP. Same setup as Brads car, ITS STOK. Love and miss that Cobra.

Those were the days.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info