Movie The Predator

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
So, I saw this last night. We were one of five people in the theater. It was honestly better than I expected it to be. There is a lot of humor in it (mostly from Key and Thomas Jane of all people).

The pacing was decent and the action was there. IMO it was way better than AVP's but still does not compete with P1 and P2.

There are some easter eggs and what not. It was weird, when Olivia munn showed up on screen people booed. (3 people, lol).

All and all it was worth the price of admission.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Packers fans maybe?

Maybe I'll check this out this weekend then. I never looked at the cast and that sounds not bad.
She's not with him anymore. Also, she's been calling out sexual harassment people and recently had a scene deleted from the movie because the actor was a convicted sex felon or some shit. Shes turned into a real tattle tail.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
She's not with him anymore. Also, she's been calling out sexual harassment people and recently had a scene deleted from the movie because the actor was a convicted sex felon or some shit. Shes turned into a real tattle tail.

Right, she's not with him. So maybe they're like fuck you because she was kind of a psycho iirc.

And I didn't know the rest of that.

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
We were one of five people in the theater. It was honestly better than I expected it to be. There is a lot of humor in it (mostly from Key and Thomas Jane of all people).

The pacing was decent and the action was there. IMO it was way better than AVP's but still does not compete with P1 and P2.

There are some easter eggs and what not. It was weird, when Olivia munn showed up on screen people booed. (3 people, lol).

All and all it was worth the price of admission.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info